Wednesday, June 1, 2011

15 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: I go back Friday so we'll see.

Sleep: Still no complaints!

Food/Eating: Well, it finally happened...I got sick! Only once and it was right in the middle of dinner. I haven't gotten sick yet so it was a bit of a shock when I did. I had heartburn really bad that day and just wanted something safe to eat for dinner. I chose subway. I got half of my sandwich down and most of my doritos. I was in the midst of taking my next bite and something didn't settle right. I put my food down and barely made it to the bathroom in time. Afterwards, I couldn't finish my meal but I was able to eat some m&m's. It is so crazy to me that after getting sick, I felt like eating again. Let's hope that will be the first, last, and only time I get sick through this pregnancy. I despise throwing up!

Movement: I went to a concert friday night and thought I felt something. It could have been the bass in the arena, not sure. I haven't felt anything since. I am getting close to the halfway point so I should be feeling it anyday. I can't wait!

Gender: June 27...almost here!!!

What I miss: Nothing yet.

Looking forward to: June 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment