Wednesday, May 25, 2011

14 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: As of last week at my doctor's appointment, I had gained about 8 pounds. She said I was still right on track.


Sleep: Still sleeping good!


Food/Eating: No new news here. Still having trouble deciding what to eat but somehow I always find something:) Heartburn still comes and goes but has been less annoying lately.


Movement: Still nothing. I am hoping within the next month I will finally start to feel something.


Gender: June 27...can't wait. Does anyone have any ideas???


What I miss: Nothing yet. I have a feeling as the warm weather approaches, being the permanent designated driver will take it's toll:)


Looking forward to: Finding out the sex, registering, planning a room, and my next doctor's appointment in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment