Wednesday, May 18, 2011

13 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: I have no idea. I see my doctor today so I guess I will find out then. Other than the belly, I don't really think I've gained elsewhere--yet:)


Sleep: Still sleeping good and getting up once through the night to go to the bathroom.


Food/Eating: Still having a tough time deciding what to eat. Nothing ever sounds good. I have had really bad heartburn lately. There is no rhyme or reason as to when it will happen. Nothing I eat changes it either. It is really strange. At first, I tried to avoid certain foods but quickly realized it didn't matter. Drinking cold water seems to be the only thing to help. Kevin and I were both bald until we were about 2 so I'm not sure I believe the old wives tale:)


Movement: Still can't feel anything. I can't wait until I can!


Gender: June 27th we will find out and I can't wait to start planning and shopping!!!


What I miss: Nothing yet.


Looking forward to: Finding out the sex and seeing (or hearing) the little peanut again!

No comments:

Post a Comment