Wednesday, May 11, 2011

12 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: So far only a couple pounds. My doctor says I should only gain about 25 pounds total. I am on track so let's hope I stay that way:) I am a diabetic so I am VERY closely monitored as far as diet and weight gain. I see my endocrinologist every 5 weeks and talk to her daily to report my blood sugar readings. Everything is going great so far!


Sleep: I sleep very well! I am still working during the day and going to school at night (only for another 2 months:) so I am pretty tired when I get home. I am getting up to go to the bathroom only once through the night as of now. So as far as sleep goes, I can't complain!


Food/Eating: At first I was having to eat every 2 hours to eliminate nausea. Lately, I am only eating 3 meals a day with 1 snack between lunch and dinner. I haven't had any cravings yet. In fact, it has been quite the opposite for me. Even when I'm hungry, I have a hard time deciding what to eat.


Movement: We had an ultrasound last week and saw the little peanut move a ton. I can't feel anything yet but look forward to the day when I can!


Gender: We should find out June 27th! I can't wait to start planning and shopping:) Of course I think it's a girl and Kevin thinks it's a boy. We will be happy as long as it's healthy! June 27th can't some soon enough.


What I miss: Nothing yet. I feel great, I sleep good, and my energy is back. No complaints!


Looking forward to: Finding out the sex and making sure everything looks healthy on the next ultrasound. Also looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again at my next appointment:)

1 comment: