Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random and long overdue pictures









I finally figured out how to use our canon rebel and convert the images so I can upload and print them. Here are a couple where my niece, Karley and I were experimenting.




















This is from the hospital when her sister, Ella was born.










Her first dance recital was this weekend and she had a big fan club there to watch her. Even her grandparents from New Hampshire came to visit!


























This may look like chaos but these girls are 3 and 4 years old. They were so cute!

















I did NOT prompt her to do this. This was totally posed on her own. She is definatley my niece! Haha!


















Some of the kids in her class. So cute!











































The star of the show!!! Her 3rd birthday is coming up next week. I can't believe it! She is at a fun age right now. I enjoy being her aunt and can't wait to celebrate her birthday!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment