Friday, June 17, 2011

18 Weeks

I realize I am a couple weeks behind:) I was actually doing these posts mid week and by that time, I was 5 days in. Fridays mark the first day of the week for me so I will try to do these on Fridays from now on.

Total Weight Gain: Same really. I feel like my belly is definately bigger but I haven't gained elsewhere--yet:) As far as the scale goes, it has stayed the same for a few weeks now.

Sleep: With school and work, I sleep like a rock!

Food/Eating: Haven't gotten sick anymore. Just the one time. No cravings or aversions.

Movement: Last time I said I was at a concert and thought I felt it move...I must have been imagining because I haven't felt anything since. It was probably just the loud music. I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and she had trouble getting a heartbeat on the doppler. She said everytime she heard it, the little squirt would move. She said it was a very active little baby:)

Gender: June 27...less than 2 weeks!!!

What I miss: Nothing yet:)

Looking forward to: June 27th, planning a nursery, buying baby clothes, monogramming anything and everything, registering, and meeting our little peanut in November!!! I am officially done with cosmetology school on July 18 and then we leave that weekend for the beach. I am so looking forward to relaxing on the beach and doing some outlet shopping for Baby D.

2 comments:

  1. you look great jen!! hope you are feeling ok!! i promise it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! I hope you and your little one are doing well. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete