Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's been way too long!

Lots to catch up on...where to begin? We celebrated our 2 year anniversary on July 11, I finally finished cosmetology school July 14, and then headed to Florida with Kevin's family for vacation the following weekend. It was a lot of fun. It was so nice to be on vacation and not worry about returning to school when I got back. I also had a birthday while we were there. Kevin and I headed out on our own to go shopping:) Miss Saylor ended up with a lot more than I did on my birthday but I was so happy to be able to get her some things. I go to the doctor tomorrow to check up on her so I will post some pictures and give an update on her and my pregnancy then. We just got back from Florida yesterday and I have had a long day of laundry, cleaning, and planning meals for the week. That's another post in itself. I am trying to cook more now that I am home at night. I started cosmetology school 2 weeks after getting back from our honeymoon. My poor husband has been without a wife since we've been married. I am so excited to be home more. With my cooking, I'm not sure if he will like me being home or not:) I will hopefully post about that soon too. Another thing I'm into recently is pinterest. I am hooked. I downloaded the app and looked at it daily on vacation. What a great website!!! For now, I am going to bed and will be back tomorrow with my 24 week post. Third trimester here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment