Friday, July 8, 2011

21 Weeks

Sorry for these iPhone pictures. It is just easier. I promise soon I will start to use a real camera:)



Total Weight Gain: Still right on track. 9 pounds. I don't think I have gained any since my last appointment.


Sleep: Like a rock!


Food/Eating: It is getting harder and harder to eat these days. I sit down to eat and think I am starving...turns out, I can only eat about half my meal at a time. I have to wait about 15 minutes to finish it. I have found that it helps if I stand:)


Movement: This little girl is a gymnast! I can't wait until Kevin can feel her too.


What I miss: Maybe eating the way I'm used to. It gets hard to regulate my insulin when I don't know how much I will feel like eating. Other than that, nothing! This pregnancy (so far) has been enjoyable. I will revisit that comment after spending a week in the Florida heat at 6 months pregnant:)


Looking forward to: Putting Saylor's room together. I have ordered a few things and I am waiting on them to come in. I will start on the room in August after vacation.


Best moment of the week: Buying a few sweet outfits for my little girl. With the 4th of July sales, I just couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment