Saturday, April 7, 2012

5 Months




Saylor girl is 5 months old. I don't have any stats but I know she is growing and getting so big! We started rice cereal this month. She has done very well with it. It is so funny to see her eat. She is still sleeping 10-12 hours. I count my blessings every day for a good sleeper! I sure hope I can be as lucky with my other babies one day. She is in size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes. Some things she can still wear 0-3. She is just getting into her 3 month pants and even those are a little big on her. She is chunky but small overall. I love to squeeze her sweet rolls:) She has the smallest feet I have ever seen. She STILL doesn't fit into newborn shoes. She has always worn the trumpette socks that look like shoes but now that it's warmer, she needs some sandles. I bought her some newborn ones the other day and it will be months before those fit. HA! I guess she takes after her momma after all:) She is the easiest, best baby in the world and makes our lives better each day! Easter post to come...the Easter Bunny has been working hard to fill Saylor's first easter basket!!!

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to squeeze her again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the first time I've seen her with out a bow since birth! She's a doll, with or without, but really looks different without!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I usually try to keep a bow on because she is bald. I want people to know she's a girl. As if all the pink wouldn't give it away:)

    ReplyDelete