Monday, September 27, 2010

The Biggest Loser DVD

I have heard a lot of talk about "The Biggest Loser" workout dvd's lately. I saw this video on sale at target and decided to purchase it. I only used 3 pound weights with it. Let me tell you, this is NOT easy! It alternated weights with cardio in 30-60 second intervals. It is about 30 minutes long. You are constantly moving the entire time. I usually get bored with workout videos and find myself getting distracted and end up quitting. This video is good because it is a 6 week program with different workouts each day. Overall, I am impressed with the $8.99 video. Let's hope it works since I can't (or shall I say, won't) go running or walking when it is cold outside.

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing this video too! I'm just over a week into it and I love it! It kicks my tail!!

    ReplyDelete