Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beauty doesn't have to be expensive!

What's the one thing you wouldn't leave the house without? My answer would be MASCARA!!! I have spent an embarrassing amount of money trying to find the "perfect" mascara. I can tell you my likes and dislikes of just about every brand. I recently saw someone blog about the Maybelline Falsies mascara. After reading a few online reviews, I decided to try it out. I also decided to try a lash conditioner/primer. I found one at clinique for only $12. I AM IN LOVE!!!








Sorry for the creapy eye photos but I wanted you to see the finished product. I didn't do a before picture and I probably won't--ever. As I said in the beginning, I wouldn't leave the house without mascara on:)


1 comment:

  1. Ha...Jennifer, I love you! Your eyelashes look great too! I don't know what I can't leave the house with out...Right now I just try to make sure I get out of the house without leaving my brain!
    Love, Betsie

    ReplyDelete