Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Kelsey at The Seattle Smith's hosts a Wishful Wednesday topic every week. This week it is "I wish my hair was_______." I thought this was so apporpriate for me being that I am in hair school right now. I have read a lot of other people's posts about this and of course everyone wants the long, thick, voluminous locks. I too would LOVE to have hair like Carrie Underwood, Reese Witherspoon, or one of the Victoria's Secret models. The truth is, you can! As long as you are willing to spend the THOUSANDS of dollars that they have on their extensions. No one's hair is that long and thick with all that body. Usually, IF your hair can grow to be that long, it will look really thin on the end. It will also be lifeless at the top because the length will weigh it down so it won't be able to hold any sort of curl. Extensions are definately the way to go. I would LOVE to get them someday. I have always dreamed of having long hair. I have tried to grow mine out forever and I feel like it just breaks off on the ends and never gets any longer. I know it's from all of my over processed blonde but I wouldn't have it any other way:) I plan on taking prenatal vitamins soon in hopes that it will help. Don't worry, I don't plan on becoming pregnant any time soon but when it comes to hair, I will try almost ANYTHING! Do you guys know of any tricks?

5 comments:

  1. So, I just posted about Prenexa, which is a prescription prenatal that has already added so many baby hairs to my head .... I am impressed!!

    Also, extensions are definitely the way to go. How fun that you are in hair school and get to play with hair all day. How much longer till you are done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! You are SO right! Money can buy good hair! {haha} Hope your having a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take prenatal too....and my hair is starting to really thicken up (baby hairs) and my eye lashes have NEVER been this long! I put a few individual fake lashes on for NYE and my real lashes were JUST as long as the false ones! And I want extensions so so so bad....maybe after the Hubby gets out of dental school!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been on prenatal vitamins for 9 months now and actually they haven't done anything different to my hair. =( I too was hoping it would grow faster and thicker but it hasn't... could be the prand you try too though. Hopefully it'll work better for you and maybe you'll pop out a little one too, seems to be in the water these days!! HE! HE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!!! I go to the doctor next friday so we'll see what she gives me. By the way, I can't take pills so whatever she prescribes, they MUST be chewable;) HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete