Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2009 Wrap-up

WOW, I can't believe 2009 is over!!! What a year:) The most memorable moment was getting married. My whole year consisted of planning for the big day and then cleaning up afterwards. By cleaning up I mean, getting the house in order, moving in, and re-organizing everything. Overall, the best year of my life yet. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. We had a great Christmas. Both of our families are all in the same city so we were super busy. We started the day before Christmas Eve and didn't stop until the day after Christmas. Between those days, we made stops at 10 places. We had a great (but busy) first Christmas together. On New Year's Eve (day) we decided to bite the bullett and purchase a king size bed. We had been thinking about it for a long time now and decided to take some Christmas money to put towards it. This past week I have spent most of my time rearranging things in the house. We moved our bed and furniture into the guest room. Here is a start below. It still needs throw pillows, artowrk for the walls, and window treatments.


I found this table at Z Gallerie (love that place) and used it in the family room.




I wanted to post this picture because these are the BEST candles EVER!!! One candle will smell up the entire house within minutes. If you have ever been in Anthropoligie, these are the candles they burn. There are only 2 places locally (that I know of) that sells them...The Pet Station (Norton Commons) and Collection (Westport Village)




I hope everyone has a great 2010!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment