Monday, November 9, 2009

WEDDINGS!!!

Like I said in my previous post, we have been to 3 weddings in 2 weeks! This is from my brother-in-law's (Kevin's brother) wedding. Their wedding was at The Nunnlea House in Louisville followed by a dinner there as well. It was very intimate with their closest family and friends. Here is my new sister-in-law Aly and my new neice Chloe. Chloe has a birthday coming up on Thanksgiving day! We are going to see the new Twilight movie to celebrate. I can't wait, even if it is with a bunch of pre-teens!


This is Jessica and Ben Tracy. I worked with Jessica at JAMfest. She is still with the company and they have the cutest little girl Taryn. Their wedding was at the Frazier Arms Museum in downtown Louisville. Everything was so fallish. It was beautiful. I loved getting to see my old coworkers. We always have a blast when we're together.
This is Katie and Chad Pfeifer. I was sorority sister's with Katie and I was Chad's fraternity's sweetheart. Their wedding was in Evansville, IN. Her flowers were amazing and had leaves mixed in with them. They had a patio connected to the reception where they had cigars and smores. What a great idea! On a side note, Katie had no idea where they were going on their honeymoon until she got to the airport this morning. I can't believe he kept it a secret that long.


We are so excited for all of our newleywed friends. We can't wait to share all the memories to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment