Monday, November 30, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

This past Saturday I decorated the house for the holidays. Here is our tree. And yes, I even wrapped some presents to put under the tree. Some of them are for Kevin's birthday. He turns 26 on Wednesday!

This is the right side of our entertainment center...

and this is the left.

Here is what it looks like all together.


Here is the back door. I thought this thing was so cute! It makes me smile everytime I walk in:)





This is the buffet station in the dining room.




Here is the kitchen sink window.





This is one side of the mantle over the fireplace...







and this is the other with our stockings. I got the stockings from World Market last year. Everything else came from Hobby Lobby or Target They both have the best deals going on! This year I decided to fill everything with the red berries. I thought about doing the snow but it would have been such a mess to clean up. I thought the berries turned out very festive and a lot cleaner.





I will post a picture of our front door wreath soon. For some reason, I didn't take any pictures of that. Oh well! I hope everyone has fun decorating for the holidays. There is nothing better than lighting up your christmas tree, cozying up in a blanket and watching your favorite holiday movie with a christmas sented candle burning. The holiday season is officially here!!!






4 comments:

  1. Wow everything looks fantastic! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ADORABLE is you house!! You are too stinkin' cute! NOW i am feeling way unfestive... i need to get decorating already! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations look great! Just found your blog through Ang and loved that fancy blown glass ornament!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kelsey! You are too sweet:)I also saw your comment on my TV post. Aren't we pathetic? I don't know how I shall make it through the holidays without my shows:( I hope you have a great Christmas. BTW, you have a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete