Saturday, October 3, 2009

Holiday Cards...already???

Call me crazy, but there's a little part of me that is super excited to send out holiday cards this year. Being our first christmas together as a married couple, I have been online for days searching for "the one." I know it seems early but it can take a few days to get them in and by the time I find the perfect photo, address them, AND stamp them all it will be time to send them out. I have found a few that I like but still not "the one." I am looking for something green, maybe monogrammed and maybe a little houndstooth somewhere. I'm also not opposed to any ribbons or bows. I was thinking about adding a wedding picture of some sort to make it more personal. Let me know if you all find anything.

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny because my husband just asked me last night "What are we doing for holiday cards this year?" Haha it was so random! I replied "A wedding photo...obviously"! I haven't started looking around yet, but if I find anything good, I'll let you know!

    Ps just found your blog, it's so cute! You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking on etsy for someone to design one for me. Thanks for following! Your blog is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete