Saturday, October 24, 2009

Costumes, Books, and Babies. OH MY!

COSTUMES:

I am really having a hard with halloween this year. Here are my options:

Jackie O (typical jackie o dress)
Ninja Turtle (green dress, colored eyeshadow)
Peacock (leggings, green top, feathered belt with feathered skirt)
Carrie Bradshaw (tutu, white top)
Risky Business (white button-up, men's underwear, uggs)
Minnie Mouse (black dress with polka dot accessories)
Audrey Hepburn (black dress, pearls)
Devil Wears Prada (devil horns, cute outfit with prada written on it)
Barbie (something pink with my long wedding hair)
Tinkerbell (green dress with hair up in a high bun)

Suggestions, please!!!


BOOKS:

As you have seen from my most recent post (sorry it's been so long). I LOVE Vampire Diaries. I started reading the books. I am only a couple chapters in but I love it! They are very similiar to the Twilight books. The Vampire Diaries were actually written first. There are 4 books total and they are about 200-300 pages each. They are very easy to read. I will keep you posted on my opinion of them but I like it so far.


BABIES:

I just found out last night that one of our friends miscarried. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. On a lighter note, there are many of my friends that are currently pregnant. There must be something in the water:) Congrats to Camille, Erin H., Elizabeth, Erin D., Becca, Jenny.

All of these ladies are due between Christmas and Derby. It's going to be a crazy start to 2010!

2 comments: