Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Closet

Since the big move, the challenge has been getting my clothes to fit in one place. Luckily, we had the perfect space attached to the full bath in the basement. It has become MY area of the house. Kevin has put up shelves up and cubbies for my shoes. It fits all of my clothes right now. I guess if I run out of room we'll have to move my closet to the guest room...or buy another house. For now, it's perfect!

A view of the closet...
dresses and boots...

tops...


and of course, SHOES!!!

2 comments:

  1. Now that's my kind of closet! I have taken over both our closets in the house. Our bedroom and guest room, now with a baby on the way i have NO idea what i'm going to do for a closet... wish i had a basement like you!! Thats the one bad thing about Florida No basements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah. Kevin will be in a lot of trouble when we decide to have kids because his clothes are scatterd throughout the 3 rooms on the main floor. Something tells me that any child of mine will need all the closet space they can get:) Congrats by the way. I'm sure HE will be perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete