Thursday, August 27, 2009

BANGS...young or old?

Up until my junior year in high school, I had bangs. I went for about 9 years without them and now, theeeiiiirrr baaaaaack! I went yesterday to get my hair done and decided it was time to make a change. Typically, when girls get married, they chop all their hair off. Why is that? We work so hard to grow it all out for the big day and then in a matter of minutes, it's gone! I think it's kind of cruel really. Your husband was used to you having all that hair and then once you are legally binded then you get rid of it. So instead of chopping my hair off, I went with bangs. I don't suppose anyone barrel rolls them anymore huh? If anyone is looking to make a quick change, I would highly suggest bangs because you can still style them to the side or keep them trendy. I'll give these a try for a while and let you know when I get sick of them. One thing I can't figure out, do bangs make me look older or younger? (I'm 25 for those of you that didn't know:)



8 comments:

  1. Love it!!! The bangs and the whole hairstyle!!! Did you cut it yourself??? Aunt Brendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just the cutest Jennifer!! AND i LOVE your Blog... too cute! i sad we missed you while we were in Louisville. Next time we'll be back with our little one ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just the cutest Jennifer!! AND i LOVE your Blog... too cute! i sad we missed you while we were in Louisville. Next time we'll be back with our little one ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bangs!

    Let's do dinner soon so you can show them off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer!! Its Elizabeth Adkins!! Your bangs are adorable! I saw your blog on the Flynn's page and think its so cute :)
    So no clue why I was thinking about this but as Jeremy and I are trying to decide on little girl names, I remembered when you and I would sit in your room and make list after list of baby names we liked (of course we were in like 7th grade!). If only I had kept those lists...ha ha!! Hope you guys are good! our blog is www.elizabethandjeremyadkins.blogspot.com

    see you later!!

    ReplyDelete