Thursday, July 2, 2009

Twilight

Let me start off by saying, "I AM NOT A READER!" Seriously, I can hardle make it through an US Weekly Article on Britney Spears. For those of you that know me well, that HAS to mean something. A few of my friends had said the same thing before they read this series. I liked the movie but I wasn't interested in reading four, 600 page books. One friend suggested that I read the first chapter and then give it back if I couldn't get in to it. Everyone was right. I am addicted! I started the first book about 3 weeks ago and I am now getting ready to start the 4th and final book. I am trying to save it for the honeymoon but I don't know if I can wait that long. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it because it was about vampires and warewolves. As it turns out, it is a love story-and a good one at that. I encourge everyone to at least read the first chapter like I did. I promise you will love it. I can't wait for the second movie to come out. From the previews, it looks like the movie follows the book pretty well. Happy reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. GIRL I AM WITH YOU!!! LOVE LOVE Twilight and sweet sweet Edward it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete