Friday, July 31, 2009

The Kitchen!!!

This past Wednesday I organized our entire kitchen and cleaned our whole house. Until then, we had stack of presents waiting to be put away, opened, returned, and used. I reorganized EVERYTHING. It took me an entire day. I feel so much better when I walk into the house now. It is finally starting to feel like home. Especially since I know where everything is. So far, we have kept things pretty clean. I have found that if you pick up after yourselves a little bit everyday, then it is super easy to keep clean. The neater things are, the cleaner it seems and the easier it is to clean.

This is a view of the back door and sink area from the dining room. As you can see we have minimal cabinet space.

And again...

We bought this at Pier One so we would have a little more storage space. It goes perfectly!

This is a view from the back door. To the right is the dining room and to the left is the family room and hallway to the bedrooms.




Since we have so little storage space, I had to make a mini display on top of the refrigerator for the things that wouldn't fit anywhere. I had no choice but to get creative at this point.



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I love love love your kitchen! It's so adorable!! Congrats on getting married!

    Amy Roberts
    www.theraspberryumbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete