Friday, June 19, 2009

Let it rain, it's time for SHOWERS!!!


We have been so lucky thoroughout our engagement. We have had 6 showers! An engagement party, my mom's family, my dad's family, Kevin's family, a couple's shower, and a girlfriend's shower (not to mention the bachelor and bachelorette parties). We have gotten so many cute things. After every shower, Kevin checks to see if he got manly gifts. Since he only went to the engagement party and the couple's shower, he looked forward to me coming home with the presents so he could check them all out. Most of the things, he didn't care for (since he won't be using them). There were a couple things that he was so excited about. He got a drill, some tools, a waxer/sander/polisher thing, and of course some lowe's gift cards. I hope he is using those new things to build my walk-in closet in the basement. He only has about 20 days to get it ready for me to move in. How can a girl move in if she can't put her clothes anywhere right? I am so excited to move in and start using all of our new things!








No comments:

Post a Comment