Thursday, November 1, 2012

12 months



I can't believe my baby is one already!  She has been the biggest blessing to us.  Saylor now has 8 teeth!  She will eat most anything.  We got rid of our bottles and we use all sippy cups now.  She didn't mind at all.  No more formula!  She is doing better sleeping.  I think her teeth have been bothering her.  We usually have one bad night a week.  She has been going down around 9pm and waking up about 9am.  Most nights, she makes it all night in her own bed.  Not too bad!  This month, we had our first halloween.  She was a lion...with a bow, of course:)  I think she enjoyed it.  I am so excited to celebrate her birthday.  Her party has been so fun to plan.  I hope she enjoys it!  This past year has been so fun watching her grow.  I can only imagine what next year holds.  We are so blessed to be Saylor's parents and she is loved more than she'll ever know!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I saw where you were looking for Saylor or S on Kelly's Korner blog. I have a little girl named Saylor, too. She is 19 months a little older than your Saylor. I have a few things monogrammed that I can share or send you pictures. My email address is eharriscoach@windstream.net if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw on Kelly's blog that you are ISO of "S" clothes. I have some forsale, contact me at sdgarbes@comcast.net if you are interested and what sizes you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete