Saturday, July 7, 2012

8 months





Wow, 8 months!  We don't have any stats but we go to the doctor at 9 months.  I can't wait to see how she has changed.  Saylor now can say her m's, d's, g's, and b sounds.  She mainly says dadadadadadada and spits at me if I even suggest she try to say mama:)  She will army crawl and roll to get anywhere.  She can finally sit on her own and is now starting to pull up on things.  We are lowering her bed this weekend.  Speaking of her bed, she is now a belly sleeper.  Usually by time I get to the monitor and turn it on, she has already rolled to her belly.  We have been to the pool a lot this summer and she LOVES it.  She will float for hours as long as she's fed.  We have now started puffs and she seems to think they're a little funny tasting but I think she'll learn to love them.  She has her 2 bottom teeth and is working on her top 2.  So much has changed in a month,  I can't imagine what I'll write next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment