Monday, January 17, 2011

Project organization starts NOW!

I am in the process of organizing our basement. The laundry room is in the basement and I HATE going down there. I thought if I cleaned it up and made it cute, then I would enjoy it more. We are getting ready to start the process of finishing it and I can't wait! I am waiting on more shelfing but everything is in bins AND labeled. I even cleaned out the closets upstairs and cleaned under the sinks. I must have had 3 or 4 trash bags full of stuff to throw out. I'm not sure what got in to me! Here is a sneek peak. It is our utility sink that I made a skirt for. Kevin thinks I'm nuts for doing this, haha:) I will post the basement once it is finished. Don't hold your breath...I said 'getting ready to start.'


No comments:

Post a Comment