Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shutterfly...50 FREE CARDS!!!

I recently stumbled upon the greatest deal with Shutterfly! I am super excited about it. Last year (our first christmas since being married) I decided I wanted to make it a tradition to send out christmas cards each year. They are something that I LOVE to reviece around the holidays. My favorites are always the ones with pictures. I think it's a great way for people to see how you've changed from year to year. I love to look back at them every now and then. Last year mine was easy to decide on because I was able to use a wedding photo. This year, the picture is still in question. So anyway, back to Shutterfly. If you are a blogger, they are offering 50 FREE CARDS! Last year I sent out about 100 and this year plan to do the same. For me, that is cutting my cost in half. I am sure my husband would be proud:) For those of you that don't send out that many, or don't send any at all, this is a great deal. 50 FREE CARDS!!! After hearing about this deal, I decided to browse to find some I liked. There were so many to choose from. Side note-Did you know they can print pictures on canvas?!? Anyway, here are some of my favorites:











Canvas wall art- http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-wall-art

Now to be a part of this great deal, go to Shutterfly or follow this link to find out how. (http://bit.ly/sfly2010 )
Now I have to make a decision on what card I like the best.....hmmm:)

1 comment: