Friday, April 30, 2010

Since you are probably sick of seeing my house...

I thought I would show you what I saw last weekend. SAME SIDE SITTING!!! This is a huge pet peeve of mine. Where do I begin with this picture??? They are in a single booth meant for 1 person on each side. The man is hanging off the edge of the seat and the woman is scrunched in the corner. That can't be comfortable. How in the world did they eat? What's next, 2 straws in the same drink? This had to be awkward for the waitress. It was awkward for me across the isle. Do any of you guys same side sit? Any opinions?


4 comments:

  1. I do see this sometimes and think it's weird and annoying. But I must admit, I have done it before. I think the only time I have done it is when we have been somewhere that a game was on TV and we both wanted to see it. Maybe that's what they were doing, ha ha! But personally I would rather look at my hubby while we are out to eat then sit next to him, plus I don't like to be all cramped up in a booth with no space, that's annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny! (And I have to agree that they don't look comfortable at all!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am cracking up!! You are too funny!! i would proabably react the same way though. LOL

    ReplyDelete