Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy Saturday!

It was a beautiful day yesterday! After cleaning up around the house, I decided to meet my neice Karley (and her mom of course) out at The Summit. It is an outdoor mall and such a great place to shop when the weather is good. How funny are these sunglasses? I had to snap a picture. She's the best:) I can't believe she's almost 2!!!

I rushed home after my retail therapy experience to head to Lexington with Kevin. There was a big event at Sal's (awesome restaurant) benefiting the Haitian relief. They were selling Maker's Mark bottles with a personalized caricature on the label. Of course, since he works for Maker's Mark, we got one. I think it turned out so good. How funny is this???


Overall, it was a busy day yesterday. Today I plan on going for a run OUTSIDE!!! I'm contemplating the idea of grilling out for dinner. I LOVE warm weather. Bring on the spring!!! I hope everyone has a great week:)


3 comments:

  1. I miss the Summit!! That Maker's Mark bottle is cute...great idea and a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maker's bottle is so funny. that's really cool that you got that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that personalized bottle!! What a neat thing!!!

    ReplyDelete