Monday, February 15, 2010

Finally getting somewhere...

I am beginning to put the Master Bedroom together. Why is it that I waited to do this until LAST? Oh well, here it is...

The nightstand.
The bookshelf and the tv,

and again...but a close up look at the accessories.



A side view of the room,



and again, looking at it straight on. I am still waiting on the wedding prints to go in the frames.




Finally, here is the bed. As you can see, we are still waiting on the bed skirt and the headboard. I cannot wait to get those back from the upholsterer. Also left to do are window treatments and throw pillows. I'll get to them eventually. As I said before, this is only the beginning:)





I was also excited to get this hung at the end of the main hallway. It is one of our engagement pictures that we had framed for the wedding and had people sign it at the reception. I love looking at it everytime I go down the hallway. It brings back so many fun memories. Well, that's all for now. We are snowed in yet AGAIN! I think I will start dinner here in a bit and get ready for The Bachelor. I know, I know, I'm a sucker for reality tv:) I hope everyone has a great week!!!






6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love that picture of you and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing with one of our engagement pics and had people sign it, it's something you will always remember! Rooms looks great, love the pillows on the bed!!! And the "D" on the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should really become a decorator. You're house is absolutely adorable!! i LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly Jenny, that is what I do:) PS, I LOVE all the baby pictures. He is SOOOOOO cute! When are you all making the trip to Louisville???

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete