Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

Since the holiday cards went out this week, I can finally post this. I used a wedding picture and ordered these online at tinyprints.com. For our first christmas cards as a couple, I was really happy about how these turned out.

Also, thank you to Erin at Kentucky Newleyweds for this award. Two awards in one week...I can't believe it:)
I would like to pass this award on to:
All About The Adkins
Flynn Update
John and Jenna Plus One
The Seattle Smith's
A Beautiful Life
I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing! What a beautiful picture to capture the joy of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You are too sweet:) I hope you had an awesome holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to thank you for passing on the award!!! yay lady!

    ReplyDelete