Since the holiday cards went out this week, I can finally post this. I used a wedding picture and ordered these online at tinyprints.com. For our first christmas cards as a couple, I was really happy about how these turned out.
Also, thank you to Erin at Kentucky Newleyweds for this award. Two awards in one week...I can't believe it:)
I am so excited to get my first blog award. I was nominated by Keeping Up With The Davidsons and Kentucky Newlyweds! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Here are the rules...list 10 things that make you happy and nominate 10 other blogs to do the same. So here we go, in no particular order:
1. Blog awards. I love that everyone is so supportive and friendly in the blog world:)
2. Paul Mitchell the School. I am currently attending the school in Louisville, KY and am LOVING it! Make an appointment and come see me tuesday, wednesday, and thursday from 5pm-10pm.
3. I love being a blonde. It just brightens my day:)
4. My love my chihuahua Coco. I got her in college. She just turned 5 this past fall. She is the greatest, despite the loud barking and the incredibly small bladder. Since I moved out of my mom's house, we have joint custody. Neither one of us could part with her completely.
5. I love interior design. This was a showhouse that we did a couple years ago. I thought it was beautiful. I love designing things in my own house as well as other's. I love everything about it from picking out the fabric to placing the furniture in the room.
6. Christmas time and getting new ornaments. Erin at Kentucky Newlyweds hosted an ornament swap. I recieved these lovely ornaments from Angela at Tales of a Short Southern Mama. I thought these were too cute. Thanks Angela, I love them! I can't wait to get more and more ornaments each year. That was my favorite thing about the holidays growing up. My sister and I loved to get all the ornaments out and put them on the tree or laugh at the old pictures in them.
7. I love my husband. He's the best! I guess he has to be since he puts up with me all the time;)
8. I love my wedding pictures! We used Robert Burge Photography from Louisville, KY and we couldn't have been hapier with the way they turned out. That was such a special day and the pictures are so fun to look back at all the memories.
9. I love my girlfriends. They are the greatest. Some I have known since elementary school and some only since college. I feel like I have known all these girls my entire life. They are the best friends a girl could ever ask for.
10. I love People Style Watch magazine. They have the greatest fashions and where to buy them. This also goes hand in hand with my love for shopping:)
Finally as promised...our front door wreath. I like to keep the boxwood up for most of the year. Yeah, it's definately not real:) It is sometimes plain and sometimes bedazzled with ribbon. In this case, I bought a large outdoor ribbon at Hobby Lobby and attached it to the top.
I also bought some scented pinecones today. I randomly placed them throughout all the berries that decorated the entertainment center, buffet station, window, and mantle. They are smelling up the whole house! Now it not only looks like Christmas around here but it smells like it too!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend:)